Find me on Instagram @ ilovedawn00

Thursday, January 29, 2015

[Recipe] Drunken Steamed Chicken

This is a very very simple recipe and requires very little time. About less than 30 mins and it's done!

I used mid joints as I had a packet of these sitting in the freezer for quite a few days already :P And I remember seeing someone post a recipe on this easy recipe and decided to try it for myself :)




Ingredients:
8 mid joints (you can actually use any part of the chicken that you like)
2 tbsp Hua Diao Shao Xing Wine
1 tbsp light soya sauce
A handful of wolfberries

Method:
1. Season chicken wings in some salt for a few minutes.
2. Place chicken wings on steamer and add the hua diao, soya sauce and wolfberries on top.
3. Steam for about 10 mins.
4. Transfer all to a claypot casserole and continue putting ot over low fire for about another 5 minutes.
5. Serve hot :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...